Tuesday 6 October 2009

Purchase Power

I had a guitar lesson once as a kid. Sadly I'm tone deaf so I wasn't able to tune it. Thus it was a fairly short, but not sweet, experience.

However during a session on Halo 3 the other night with some of my regular friends an idea was born. To form a guitar hero based online band! Sure a couple of us where missing Guitar Hero 5... and in my case the Guitar peripheral itself. But the idea was genius!

Some online searches revealed that Amazon and Play where only offering £5 off of the RRP. I went to Game and bought it there and got (apparently) the last but one free promotional copy of Guitar Hero: World Tour thrown in!

The kid at the counter kindly informed me that I wouldn't like Guitar Hero 5 cos the music was rubbish but I'd probably enjoy World Tour. Just what you want to hear when you've spent £75.

No comments: