Tuesday 27 April 2010

The "Complete" List

Left 4 Dead 2 - (All Campaigns)
Mass Effect
Lego Rock Band - Story Mode
Darksiders - Easy
BAYONETTA - Easy Automatic
Lego Batman
Call of Duty: Classic - Normal
Fracture - Casual
Dragon Quest: The Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Heavy Rain - Medium
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Normal
Yakuza 3 - Easy
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
Mass Effect 2 - Normal

In contrast to my play through of the original Mass Effect I was determined to get the most out of the sequel. To that end I started on a harder difficulty and took care of my own stats and abilities as well of those of my crew.

It's a better game in almost every way. Certainly the opening sequence is a credit to Bioware being fantastically presented and very exciting. A complete contrast to the rather dull opening session of the last game.

I imported my character, which as I really warmed to Commander Shepard, was nice although I have to say a lot of the incidental detail that carries over was lost on me but I enjoyed welcoming him back all the same.

I spent over 30 hours completing as much of the game as I could find and I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it.. Obviously at this early stage of 2010 it would be ridiculous to claim it as GOTY. But the bar has been raised very high.

No comments: