Tuesday 27 April 2010

Currently Playing: Forza 3

Inspired by Sundays second round of the BTCC I fired up Forza Motorsport 3 for some racing action. I originally completed all the seasons required for the achievements but that did leave a long list of events left for a 100% completion. Maybe for the time too long.

However with a bit of a gap my enthusiasm has returned. I'll now try to complete all the events so I can add it the The "Complete" List in more bite size chunks and I'll try and pick cars that make for tight close racing to keep it enjoyable rather than just steaming away from the pack to complete the events for the sake of it.

Of course it's still getting regular Friday night Live outings with the EDGE forum crew where it continues to provide a rock solid entertaining evening with a couple of beers and some lively chat.

No comments: