Tuesday 9 October 2007

The "Complete" List

Canis Canem Edit
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Prey
Crackdown
Tiger Woods PGA 07 (career completed)
Call of Duty 2 (regular)
Double Dragon
Resistance: Fall of Man
Loco Roco (All Stages Cleared)
Colin McRae DiRT (Career completed)
Daxter
Forza Motorsport 2 (Career & Arcade 100% complete)
Medal of Honour: Airbourne (Casual)
Halo 3
Bioshock

So in back to back completions I've gone back to Bioshock and polished it off prior to the slew of games that will be coming my way in the next few months.

Two things to say. I feel compelled to write a full review of Bioshock very soon so I'll save all my comments on it now for that.

Secondly, whilst not reaching PH levels of completeness (a fair few games have fell by the way side for one reason or another this year) I've completely out done myself this year in completed titles.. Perhaps I'm gaining a little more patience with old age.

No comments: