Wednesday 26 March 2008

Great Expectations

Finally some light on the PS3 release schedule as both Gran Turismo 5: Prologue and Everybodys Golf 5 make Pal release on friday.

I really enjoyed Everybodys Golf on PSP and indeed on PSone. What with this years Tiger Woods being a little disappointing (Being at the same time to similar and yet harder) there's a Golf shaped hole in my life.

I've enjoyed nearly every Gran Turismo game I've played (4 somehow seemed a little dull after Forza (Itself not the most undull game)) but the last one seems like an awful long time ago now and while it did cause me a joypad casualty (The last one actually but maybe I've grown up a bit since then) I'm looking forward to 5, Prologue also seems to offer a reasonable amount of content too. Along with online racing. So looks like Friday could be expensive.

No comments: