Monday 28 April 2008

Great Expectations

So is there any chance that tomorrow will live up to the hype? I have the morning off work and yet I've not pre-ordered a copy. Will I pick up a copy on PS3 or 360? I guess availability and price will decide me on the day now. The reviews I've seen have all been glowing and I think there's every chance that for once the final product will live up to the hype..

There's only one way to tell.. Suffice to say I'll be in a queue somewhere in town clutching a copy in my no doubt sweaty palms.

1 comment:

Nish said...

There were a few people coming into store today looking to pre-order. It seems that everywhere in Watford has sold out, and we're pretty much the last chance saloon.

I'll pick up a copy if there's some spare tomorrow but I'm not too bothered. It'll be back in stock everywhere soon. Plus, I have an absolute stack of games to keep me occupied.

MGS 4 on the other hand...