Friday 7 November 2008

Dara O'Briain - Villa Marina

Fans of Mock the Week will be familiar with Dara O'Brien who hosts the show. Last night was the 100th night on his current tour. Dara revealed fairly early on that he almost called the tour the "You Had to be There Tour" explaining that when an anecdote went down less well than expected (as often happens when trying to explain to friends and colleauges what was so funny about the show you saw last night) people mostly ended saying "You had to be there".

So I wont try and explain why he was so funny I'll just say that he was. The show was all new material (well apart the the athiest / still a catholic joke) from his previous Live DVD and was a similar mix of stories, jokes and audience participation in his quick witted style. The show was excellent. He talks pretty fast and packed loads into the two hours he was on stage. Loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks , I've recently been searching for information about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have came upon till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you certain concerning the supply?

my web site: the big green egg

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I diѕсοvered your weblog usіng msn.

Thіs іѕ a νery ѕmaгtly wrіtten article.

I'll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I'll ԁefinitelу comebacκ.



Аlѕο νisit my blog рost :
: roofing expert oklahoma city

Anonymous said...

Тhank you fοг the good writeup. It in fact was a amuѕement account it.

Look aԁvanсеd tо morе adԁеd agreеаblе fгom you!
Bу the way, hoω cοulԁ we cοmmunіcatе?


My webpаge bestininternetmarketing.com