Tuesday 30 December 2008

Regret is a dish best served at 88mph!

So my copy of Little Big Planet arrived this morning. Of course I'm without a PS3 joypad. But no problem I thought. A quick jaunt in to town and flex the plastic and I'd finally have a good excuse to blow £35 on Dualshock 3. Obviously my local WOOLWORTHS is already shut down and empty. The queue in GAME was not just the length of the store.. It looped around the racks and ran back up the other side. HMV crazily didn't have any (And the queue in there wasn't any better (Seriously do people not have anything better to do than shop??? It's 5 days after christmas and this was my first trip into town... Surely everyone else could of been and got things done already)... WHSmiths was also a wash out.. Obviously there was no choice but to go to GAME and brave the queue.

Only no dice. No PS3 pads on the shelves in the countries premier game retailer. Was I going to queue to ask if they had any in the store room? No. I'd just drive home. Order one from SHOPTO.NET and hope they despatched it the same day so it would be here tomorrow.. Got home only to find they're out of stock.

How can no one have a joypad?? I'd probably of thought twice about stamping on my sixaxis if I'd known I was going to be left PS3-less....

No comments: