Friday 1 May 2009

24hr Gaming Marathon!

So it's bank holiday weekend. My girlfriend is busy with a Hockey Tournament. More importantly at 36 I'm getting to the age where I wont be able to do this sort of thing much longer.. So inspired by a feature in this months OPM I'm going to attempt a gaming marathon from 9pm Saturday night to 9pm Sunday.

To this end I've gone and bought some cheap second hand games to keep me interested. I've picked up Conan and Clive Barkers Jericho for £8 on PS3 (I'd have normally bought 'em on 360 but they where much cheaper on PS3 and I figure the 360 might need the break) and 50 cent: Blood on the Sand for £20.. I also spent £8 on a guide for GTA IV so I can attempt to finish that off.

All I need now is some supplies and some very comfy trousers.

No comments: