Friday 15 January 2010

Purchase Power

Wandering around town today I happened upon a small selection of discounted PS3 games in WHSmiths. Lego Batman caught my eye at £21.00 and marked as 'Half Marked Price' as did Street Fighter IV for the same princely sum. Not that I need any more games at the moment but at a tenner a pop you'd be silly to miss them. However just to check that that was indeed the correct price I started with Lego Batman which, to be fair, Is the one I'm more likely to play.

In a handy Lego themed update, and in an effort to get more use out of my Guitar Hero Axe I also purchased Lego Rock Band for £22.50 from Shopto.Net because of it's excellent track listing.

1 comment:

Bobsticle said...

I picked up Street Fighter IV for £9.50 for PS3. I know there's a new edition coming but that's always the Capcom way and for a game that I'm not that interested in sub £10 is a fine price.