Tuesday 28 September 2010

Purchase Power Update

Here's a bit of a round up of my recent acquisitions.

First up I swapped Wolfenstien for Nier with a member of one of my regular forums. It turned up in very good condition and as I'd only paid £10 for Wolfenstien it was probably a fair trade.

Obviously Halo: Reach was a must. I got it in HMV for £40 with the usual 800 free MS points which seemed the best deal in the choice of two shops here on the day.

I ordered F1 2010 from shopto.net at the bargain price of £32 but apparently they now only give free recorded delivery with pre-orders (Which is the only way to guarantee that something will arrive next day here and even then it's not foolproof) so I paid £6 for next day courier delivery. It arrived on the thursday and was still £2 than in the shops here. Not a bargain for sure but I was very excited about getting it.

I found Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands brand new for £12 in HMV and that seemed like a must have. It's obviously been heavily discounted fairly quickly as there was a succession of reduction stickers underneath the latest offer.

No comments: