Wednesday 18 February 2009

It's not quite in a carrier bag just yet.

So my new Wii composite cables arrived today and after a little bit of fiddling around with the TV and the Wii settings I'm happy to report a much improved picture on my Sony Bravia HD TV.

I've plugged my new 360 (which I have to say is an awful lot quieter than the old one) in to the HDMI slot on the TV as it was the former user of the composite slot.

As the TV is a couple of years old it only has one HDMI slot so for the time being that leaves the poor old and least played PS3 not even plugged into the telly.. An unthinkable event for a Sony machine not to be plugged into the TV a few years ago but that's the way the digital cookie crumbles.

It's not quite suffered the indignity of Nish's emo 360 and been stuffed into a a carrier bag but if it stays unplugged for long.. who knows..

1 comment:

Nish said...

That reminds me: I have to dust-off (literally) the X360 and get it going again. I'm itching to play Mass Effect but I haven't finished Lost Odyssey yet.