Tuesday 24 February 2009

Recession Busting!

Actually it's got nothing to do with the dreaded credit crunch. I have decided however, in the spirit of one of Nish's experiements, not to buy any new game during the month of March (For the purpose of this experiment I'll be defining new as 'new to me' so no second hand games either).

I've currently got Race Pro on the go along with Fable 2 that I've barely scratched the surface of along with an untouched copy of Pure and numerous other games that I could do with finishing off (Hello Assassin's Creed lurking on the back of the shelf there with just the last mission left to do).

There'll be no DLC either so Lara and The Lost and the Damned will have to wait until at least April too. As it happens I'm not fussed with Resident Evil 5 and while I'm intrigued by Bayonetta no doubt it'll be in bargain bins soon enough.

So there's the plan. I guess I wont be darkening Games stores for a while..

2 comments:

Nish said...

To follow suit would be the sensible thing. I still have far too many games to play. Titles such as RE 5 and Killzone 2 would require my undivided attention, which would create an even bigger backlog of games.

Of course, reining in my spending would be an even more sensible reason.

Bobsticle said...

I'd kind of thought I'd get Killzone 2 just before I began.. Can't hurt to have something on the back burner ;)