Wednesday 27 February 2008

The "Complete" List

John Woo Presents Stranglehold
Portal
Test Drive: Unlimited ( ALL Gold in the SP challenges.)
Loco Roco*
The Darkness (Easy)

I read the Eurogamer.Net review today and it pretty much sums up exactly what's right and wrong with this game. To sum up there's far more right so if you fancy a great adventure go buy it. It's a solid game. There's a couple of pacing issues, The creeping dark tentacles I mention in the 'CP' update don't work quite as smoothly as they could but are still great great fun and as Eurogamer point out theres some scenes towards the end where you're powers are utilised to awesome effect but you're not in control. Other than that I have no complaints. I may well have another play through on a harder difficulty and try and hoover up some of the missed achievement points (295 points first time through). I really enjoyed it.

*Not a first time completion.

No comments: