Monday 25 February 2008

Purchase Power

Today is payday. Thus a little splurge at HMV.

I bought Band of Brothers on DVD. Little Joe has been banging on about it for ages but for me the tipping point was finding out that Dexter Fletcher from my favourite childhood TV show Press Gang was in it.

I also got the new Goldfrapp album and in yet another attempt to enjoy an RPG game (see also Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy VII and Skies of Arcadia)I purchased Final Fantasy II for PSP at £18.

I'm very tempted to buy another DS as well.. My old one was one of the chunky originals and of course the Slim ones are a lot nicer. My colleauge in the office has one now and we could play Mario Kart together...

3 comments:

Moksey said...

No point buying a fancy new one if your current one works fine mate. YOUR KILLING THE PLANET ;)

Bobsticle said...

I sold the other one dude.

Sorry if I didn't make that clear. eBay for the win!

Anonymous said...

Band of brothers is awesome, £20 from HVM?

PS3/BLU RAY FTW