Friday 8 February 2008

Purchase Power

After a quick bash on the demo I decided that I would have my first Devil May Cry experience. There was a lot of talk on my regular forum as to why the PS3 version is £10 more than the 360 version. I'm assuming the larger installed 360 fanbase means that it can recoup it's costs from a larger number of sales.

All this is another way of saying that once again I've plumped for a 360 version of a multi-format title. My local Game where charging £34.99 for the regular version (Sorry but no more limited edition tin + Art books for me) and WHSmiths had both versions (Tin + Regular) for £34.99. Sadly I ran out of time to go all the way to HMV so I picked it up in Woolies for £32.99.

I'm looking forward to letting you all know how my Devil May Cry 4 experience goes.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I downloaded the demo on 360, never played a DMC game before, be interested to know what you make of it.