Tuesday 3 March 2009

Breaking News!

Two items of breaking news today:

1. The PS3 got switched on last night. I had intended to have another solid session on Race Pro however my trigger fingers where still sore so I gave in and dusted down the PS3 and had a bash at Everybodys Golf:WT where I made some solid progress winning an 18 hole tournament. It really is a fantastic game. Looking forward to playing some more tonight.

2. Yesterday Popjustice asked it's browsers why the new U2's single Get On Your Boots didn't crack the top ten singles chart. I e.mailed in my suggestion which they reprinted today.

Visit the page here

Mine is the 8th quote down.. Reprinted here for those too lazy to click the link: It's presumably not gone top five cos it's the worst thing they've ever recorded and I'll include that Passengers album..

Fortunately the rest of the album is pretty good.

1 comment:

Nish said...

A straight-to-the-point answer!

I heard the single for the first time today, and wished I hadn't. I have to say the track 'Magnificent' is dire too.