Wednesday 18 March 2009

Credit Crunching!

So we're just over half way through March. No new or even second hand games bought yet. To be fair I'm tempted to pick up a copy of Mass Effect on the 'Classics' label now it's below £20 as it comes highly recommended but it's not been hard to resist. I've got my holiday next week.

What's getting a bit depressing is that I haven't actually finished anything yet. The last few events on Race Pro are hard and long and it's turning into a bit of a grind. I've got several more hours of enjoyment out of Everybodys Golf: World Tour, which I suppose is the point of the exercise, but I'm trying to beat the penultimate boss in a one on one battle and he can hit a birdy from practically anywhere on the course which is making it tough.

Still I've got a few days left before my holiday to make one big push to finish something.

No comments: