Monday 1 February 2010

The "Complete" List

Left 4 Dead 2 - (All Campaigns)
Mass Effect
Lego Rock Band - Story Mode

I really enjoyed this. You'd think the Lego franchise wouldn't really mesh with the Rock Band and all you'd be left with is the bitter after taste of a cheap cash in. True there's no online multiplayer.. But that did mean I completed the whole thing on my own.. All at Medium difficulty too. (I think I might plateau here .. the orange note is pretty tough for my ham fists.)

The first great thing about is the set list. Apart from one duff Blink 182 song (are there any other kind?) every track is either good, really good or an FM classic that you'd know but probably couldn't name the artist. Either way they're fun to play. The Lego idea works well to. You're custom band is able to customise they're crib with unlockable Lego items and music equipment, There's Lego vehicles and cool Rock Challenges (What's not to love about playing Ray Parker Jr's classic anthem to clear a haunted house of Ghosts?).

No comments: