Sunday 9 May 2010

The "Complete" List

Left 4 Dead 2 - (All Campaigns)
Mass Effect
Lego Rock Band - Story Mode
Darksiders - Easy
BAYONETTA - Easy Automatic
Lego Batman
Call of Duty: Classic - Normal
Fracture - Casual
Dragon Quest: The Hand of the Heavenly Bride
Heavy Rain - Medium
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - Normal
Yakuza 3 - Easy
Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Justice for All
Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
Mass Effect 2 - Normal
Peggle: Dual Shot - DS
Splinter Cell: Conviction - Realistic

So there was A LOT OF RESTARTS.. some of the checkpoints (I Know this is my usual bugbear) where rubbish.. But generally I really enjoyed it.. The Mark and Takedown function works really well and never gets old. The story is tight and the whole game rocks along with plenty of pace. I wasn't a fan of the new goggles.. I liked the old ones better. But generally a great game and one well worth exeperiencing.

No comments: