Friday 21 May 2010

Purchase Power

I got a nice Split/Second: Velocity postcard from GAME through my letter box offering me an extra 1000 reward points if I bought said game from them.. Now their loyalty scheme does seem a bit random with amounts popping up at the checkout with scant regard for what I've been spending in there.. However on arrival at my local branch, having taken a late lunch, they didn't appear to have their stock in once again.

So I went to HMV where I picked up Split/Second: Velocity for £35 and Red Dead Redemption for £40 along with 800 Microsoft Points free (always handy) and a unique code for the Armour Horse.. Overall I thought I'd done quite well for high street purchases.. Especially since there appears to be a lack of supermarket discounting on RRR.

No comments: