Saturday 29 September 2007

Finishing the Fight VAT Free

So I've been to Portugal for a five day mini break.

One of the trials of living in the Isle of Man is that most foreign holidays require two flights. A short hop to a proper airport and then a flight to the country of destination.

For once this resulted in an upside when I had four hours to kill in Gatwicks departure lounge and picked up Halo 3 (along with season two of 24, the new Foo Fighters album and the new James Blunt album (I know what your thinking but I wont apologise for liking him) for £34.

Anyway whilst I'm posting this super exciting newsflash I had time to think whilst lazing by the pool and I've decided that Bob's Big Blog will now be expanded to include my other entertainment choices. The reasons for this are two fold. Firstly I've decided that my current method of sharing my entertainment experiences on the interweb are being wasted and I'd be better served posting them here and secondly I'd like to post a bit more without spreading my gaming experiences to thin.

So hopefully no one minds and I'll get on with expanding the blog as I go. I might even include the odd exciting event in my life. I just don't have the energy to run two blogs. So Bob's Big Blog is getting a little BIGGER.

2 comments:

Nish said...

I'm assuming you got the whole bundle for £34 and not just the Blunt album? ;)

Good to hear that you'll be doing more blogging.

I checked into the 'Limb yesterday whilst on my laptop albeit only the Games forum. It was a pretty sad affair. Geoff is fighting the fight with a 'Currently Playing' for Halo 3 but the responses were disappointing - there was no talk, no love, no hate, no nothing.

It seems LittleJoe shares my experience of not being able to access the site from his PC.

Bobsticle said...

No sorry. I wondered whether that was clear. Halo 3 was £34. It's VAT free not profit free one assumes. I doubt I could've got it much cheaper online.

Joe could reset his cookies and get on I think but he's gone to RLLMUK to post now. I see him on MSN from time to time. I've felt no complusion to post since I got back from Portugal and it seems I haven't been missed either...

I'll post if I'm interested in a topic but I'm no longer going to try and keep the thing a float. My interests are now to wide from the others who post.