Wednesday 5 September 2007

Todays random musings...

Firstly I read a preview in Official Playstation Magazine about Assassin's Creed and they dropped such obvious hints about the 'twist' that it pretty much gave it away.. and suffice to say what a load of rubbish that sounds. It's like when I used to write storys at school and couldn't think of an ending... 'and then I woke up and it was all a dream..'

Secondly played a fairly long session of Bioshock today. It's a very good FPA. I made a lot of progress and the twist was revealed. I wont give anything away but there was quite a nasty section where control of your character was taken away and someone was blugdened to death while you helplessly watched your actions. Not nice.

2 comments:

Nish said...

Ha!

I've not checked up on the twist (to confirm it) since I originally heard about it, but I'm guessing it's the same. Spoiled the game for me, but I'll forgive if it's still up to scratch. It's been worringly quiet.

I understand it was a voice actress who originally gave the game away.

Bobsticle said...

I haven't either but OPM left little doubt talking about graphical effects that caused them to think of digital interference.

They did like the combat though.

Thanks for the support.. I appreciate it.