Tuesday 4 September 2007

This months EDGE

I did consider a flashy 'PH' style 'EDGE of reason' play on words style title..

Please consider this blog akin to the TESCO VALUE range of goods... It's cheap and if your expectations are as low as the artwork bill for the design of the packaging then you wont be dissappointed by the watery baked beans contained with in for 9p.

Anyway on to this months EDGE and more importantly the feature on SUPER MARIO GALAXY. Now I've been subscribing to this publication for many moons now and I'm getting increasingly annoyed with their pro Nintendo stance.. This feature reads like an advertising promo. The only negative they can seem to find is that Nintendo can't top the innovation of SUPER MARIO 64...I mean please... get a room already.

1 comment:

Nish said...

I dare say the room is still occupied with Bungie staff after last month's Halo 3 feature.