Saturday 29 August 2009

The "Complete" List

Resistance 2
Mirror's Edge - 360
Quantum of Solace - 360
House of the Dead: Overkill - Story & Directors Cut
Fable 2 - Story Mode
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot - (Liquid Easy)
Wario Ware: Smooth Moves
Saints Row
Race Pro - Career Mode
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand (Easy) - 360
Conan (Easy) - PS3
GTA IV - 360
Ratchet & Clank: Tools of Destruction
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Manhunt 2
Prince of Persia
No More Heroes - Real Ending
GTA: Chinatown Wars
Silent Hill 2 - (4 star rating, Leave ending)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - DS
Silent Hill 3 - (5 star rating)
Little Big Planet - Story Mode
Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

The last power I received actually made me laugh with joy. No spoilers here for anyone who hasn't played it but it was a great game and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it. Even all the Boss battles. An essential DS purchase

2 comments:

Nish said...

Sad to say but I haven't actually played this Zelda yet. For some reason my sister bought it and not me. I keep meaning to borrow it off her but keep forgetting.

Bobsticle said...

I'll send you mine f.o.c. if you like Nish.

Interestingly it kicked started a debate on EDGE forum as too exactly how bad a gamer I was for not having competed Orcarina of Time...