Wednesday 5 August 2009

Great Expectations: Batman: Arkham Asylum

This has been on my Bat Radar for sometime.. Initially hopes obviously weren't high. Comic Book licences and Video games not normally making comfortable bed fellows. However as the (delayed) development has gone along it's started to look more and more promising. The previews have gone from cautious optimism to enthusiasm...

The World Exclusive review from OPM is in and it's scored a healthy 9 out of 10. The demo is out on Friday so we'll be able to have a little look-e-see for ourselves..

Suffice to say this could be my first new day one purchase for some time. I may even pre-order it. Fingers crossed that I'll feel as much like Batman as I did aged 7 when I came second in the local fancy dress contest! (apparently I would've won but the judges thought the costume was shop bought! (It wasn't, My mum was just awesome with a sewing machine.))

1 comment:

Nish said...

As a fellow Bat-fan I have high hopes for this too. I'm hoping that not only will it be good but also that the PS3 version isn't borked. If not that then for the X360 version to be region-free.