Friday 28 August 2009

Purchase Power

I think Batman: Arkham Asylum is only the second new game I've picked up on day of release this year.. I ended up plumping for the 360 version despite the PS3 version having exclusive content. Mainly because 360 versions of 3rd party games tend to be superior and secondly cos there might be some fun achievements.

I also spied Killzone 2 has finally reached the magic sub £20 price point in Game. So I picked that up as well. Never played the first one but I having cleared Little Big Planet last night I've not got anything PS3 related..

I had a new set of questions today in Game.. Did I know the PS3 slim was coming and the Elite has been reduced? Did I want either for increased storage? Suffice to say I'm happy with my launch PS3 and its backward compatibility and I already have three 360s at home so no.. I don't want any more consoles at the moment.

1 comment:

Nish said...

They wanted you to part with as much as £249 for increased storage?!

Props to the assistant for doing his job though. I wouldn't have bothered asking if I was in his shoes. The two games would have given me all the info I needed as to your gaming experience. Then I would have been disciplined. Ah, retail.