Wednesday 21 November 2007

The "complete" List

Canis Canem Edit
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Prey
Crackdown
Tiger Woods PGA 07 (career completed)
Call of Duty 2 (regular)
Double Dragon
Resistance: Fall of Man
Loco Roco (All Stages Cleared)
Colin McRae DiRT (Career completed)
Daxter
Forza Motorsport 2 (Career & Arcade 100% complete)
Medal of Honour: Airbourne (Casual)
Halo 3
Bioshock
PGR4 (World No. 1 Career & All medals silver Arcade)
Half Life 2
Episode One and Two
Call of Duty 4 (Normal)

A Herculian effort by me towards the end of the year to finish games in time for the release of the next big thing has seen me finish more games in a year than possibly ever before.

I particularyly enjoyed Call of Duty 4. As I mentioned in my CP post it had the feel of a Hollywood blockbuster and pretty much maintained this all the way through until a specatcular chase sequence at the end followed by a great showdown that managed to feel both dramatic and satisfying without being a wanky boss battle.

My only worry is with the number of big franchises on high numbers.. CoD 4 and PGR4 have been highlights of the year for me... But am I looking forward to doing it all again a fifth time?

No comments: