Saturday 24 November 2007

Plug in Baby.

I acutally made the effort to tune in to Johnathon Ross's Friday night TV show last night. A rare occurance in itself. But the quality of the guests plugging their latest wares was too high for me to resist. Jack Dee (Series one of Lead Balloon on DVD!), Daniel Craig (The Golden Compass coming soon to a theatre near you!) and my personal favourite Russell Brand (New Book and Tour DVD!).

Now Russell was on particularly good form and as the DVD was filmed on the tour that I saw live when he came to the fair Isle of Man earlier this year I thought I'd pop down the high street on my lunch hour and purchase myself a copy.

No such luck. Woolworths has three celebrity endorsed football clip comedy DVDs and Jim Davisons latest tour DVD but nothing from Mr Brand. Off down to HMV to find once again I leave empty handed. They have literally a rack full of Bottom DVD's... That laughter free Rik Mayal and Ade Edmudson TV series but no Russell.

I returned to work and orderded said DVD from Play.

No comments: